This workshop covers relaxation techniques and their application
85 US dollars
Better Nail Trims, Together
Would you like your dog to be calm and relaxed during nail trims? Would you like your dog to offer their paw for a nail trim, let you know when they are ready for a nail trim or even file their own nails?
There is no “one size fits all” approach to nail care that will work for every dog. This workshop will prepare pet parents to help their dogs have more cooperative nail care at home.
This workshop will:
- Explore nail care options (nail clippers, dremel, and scratch boards)
- Explain cooperative nail care techniques
- Allow pet parents to practice cooperative care techniques during the workshop
- Ask specific questions
- Return home with training information to continue practicing at home
Workshop will be 1.5 - 2 hours
Workshop is limited to 8 dogs
What to bring?
- LOTS of high value treats, squeeze cheese/peanut butter
- Your dog
- A place your dog can relax when not working on nail trims (ex.mat/dog bed)
- Toy or edible chew to entertain your dog when not working on nail trims
- Tools you, currently, use for trim nail